For a LOOK into PS 15, check out our slideshow (4 minutes):
Dear Prospective Families:
Choosing the right school for your child is never an easy task. During these uncertain times, we want to make sure we are still able to share with you our outstanding and special community.
At PS 15, we take the time to get to know each child personally. Whether our instruction is in-person or remote, all of our students receive individualized instruction tailored to their strengths. We welcome diversity, talent, and a passion for learning. We motivate young learners to explore the world around them by recognizing and nurturing their gifts and talents and we partner with a variety of organizations to make sure our students have a well-rounded education Please look through our slideshows and testimonials to get a better understanding of who we are and why we are the right school for your child.
Here's what our teachers say:
Why choose PS 15?
- Small class sizes – A 1:10 staff to student ratio means everyone gets lots of teacher attention and support.
- Caring and committed staff – We know every student by name and every student has trusting, caring relationships with a staff member who is available for them.
- Personalized expert instruction – Personalized goals, small group, and 1:1 instruction for each student (whether in person or remotely instructed).
- Extensive enrichment offerings –Exploration of talents and interests through arts partnerships and enrichment.
- Focus on Computer Science and STEAM – Coding, robotics, lego animations, and much more beginning in Kindergarten (with many off-screen activities).
- Schoolwide continuous learning- Our educators are committed to growing their practice and participate in extensive professional development to be the best teachers they can be.
- Free after school K-5 – We partner with P2L to provide in-house after school for students on a first come first served basis. Additionally, we partner with neighboring after school programs that pick up students at PS 15 for their free programs.