Have a question? Send us your question at any time. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
2021-2022 Parent Leaders
In September 2021, we will be electing a new PTA board and new SLT members. Please consider running for a leadership position. The available positions are:
- PTA President
- PTA Treasurer
- PTA Secretary
- School Leadership Team member (4 positions available)
- Title 1 Representative
For more information about each of these positions, please visit the DOEs Parent and Teacher Associations and School Leadership Teams webpages.
Where can you get up-to-date information about what is happening at school?
- Visit the school news section on our homepage for upcoming special events.
- Check out our school calendar on our homepage.
- Check out our school app to get updates instantly on your phone. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play by searching PS 15 or using the QR code.
- Check your email regularly for newsletters from the principal.
Help Us Stay in Touch...
Make sure your contact information and directives are up to date.
- Complete our Parent Contact Form for each child enrolled.
- Update your Emergency Contact Form. To complete this form in another language, visit https://www.schools.nyc.gov/enrollment/enrollment-help/enrollment-forms, complete the form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Messages for Families from Chancellor Meisha Porter
For previous messages or to access this message in another language, visit Messages for Families.
Did you miss a Parent-to-Parent Session? Fear not, below is the information we shared.