Site Pages by Section » Parents » School Forms

School Forms

Registration Forms

Once you have been notified that your child has been accepted to PS 15, you may begin the registration process. Please download, complete, and email your registration forms to along with a picture or scan of the following:

  • Child’s birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism which includes the date of birth, or other official document of age.
  • Proof of address*
  • Photo ID for child’s guardian
  • Child’s immunization record
*For a full list of acceptable documentation, please see below.

Special Situation Forms

  • If you are not the child’s parent but the child resides with you, the child’s parent must complete the Parent affidavit form. 
  • If you currently have custody for this child and are not the child’s parent, please complete the non-parent affidavit form. 

Additional School Specific Forms

English Language Forms
Spanish Language Forms
Chinese Language Forms
Bengali Language Forms

For additional languages, please visit the NYC DOE Enrollment Forms website.

What documents serve as proof of address?

Proof of address which may be verified by any two of the following containing the address of residence:
  • A lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence       
  • A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by a utility company (e.g., National Grid or Con Edison), must be dated within the past 60 days
  • A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days
  • Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor or the federal Office of Refugee Settlement, indicating the resident’s name and address, must be dated within the past 60 days
  • A current property tax bill for the residence
  • A water bill for the residence dated within the past 90 days
  • Rent receipt which includes the address of the residence must be dated within the past 60 days
  • State, city, or other government-issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not expired and includes the address of residence
  • Income tax form for the last calendar year
  • Official NYS Driver’s License or learner’s permit which has not expired
  • Official payroll documentation from an employer-issued within the past 60 days such as a pay stub with home address, a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or payroll receipt (a letter on the employer’s letterhead is not adequate); must include home address and be dated within the past 60 days
  • Voter registration documents, which include the name of the parent and the address of residence
  • Unexpired membership documents based upon residency (e.g., neighborhood residents’ association), which include the name of the parent and the address of residence
  • Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers documents issued within the past 60 days with the name of the child and address of residence
  • As stated in Chancellor’s Regulation A-101, students in temporary housing may not be refused enrollment in a school because of a lack of documentation required for registration, including proof of residency.